Cost Structure for Permits purchased on the Internet
- Adult (18 years old & over): $5.00 per day plus a $1.00 transaction fee per day for a total of $6.00 per day
- Junior (13-17 years old): $2.00 per day plus a $.25 transaction fee per day for a total of $2.25 per day
- Child (12 years old and under): $1.00 per day
- For each calendar year from June-August, a person may camp at each campground for a total of 7 nights. (i.e. If I camp for 4 nights in June at Isaac Hale Beach Park, then 3 nights in July, I won’t be able to camp in Isaac Hale until the end of summer months.)
- For each calendar year from January-May and September-December, a person may camp at each campground for a total of 14 nights.
- Reservations can only be made up to one year from today’s date.
How Do I Purchase A Campground Permit?
- First check for campground availability by month or campground from the links to the left. The numbers in the table refer to the total available spots for a specific park on a specific day.
- If there is availability at your desired campsite, continue by clicking on the Purchase Permit button below.
- All refunds will be for the full amount of your purchase minus a 10% service fee. Request for refunds must be made 7 days before the earliest start date on each permit. We do not change any permit information after a permit is purchased. To process a refund, you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the permit number and the reason for the refund in this email. The permit will be invalid once your refund in processed. We will only refund the full amount minus a 10% service fee.